Salisbury 12cal/cm2 arc flash face shield with PrismShield lens and hard hat – AS1200HAT-SPL
This arc flash face shield and helmet is the ultimate mix of safety and comfort. As well as protecting the wearer from potential arc flashes, a unique weight-balancing design allows the face shield to stow in a balanced, compact position centered over the top of the hard hat when not in use.
The shield easily slides into the stowed position with one hand, and can be quickly removed from the hard hat without the use of tools.
It has clips on either side of the hard hat for attaching optional task lights.
The face shield has ventilation ribs that allow natural air to flow through the top of the shield. This reduces fogging, lowers C02 levels and improves comfort. The premium PrismShield lens also comes with an additional coating which protects from fog and scratches, and provides a clearer, more transparent window for improved visibility.
The face shield can be worn for longer periods of time and in more extreme climates without a decrease in visibility – allowing workers to do their jobs safely and efficiently.
- 12 cal/cm2 Arc Thermal Protective Value (ATPV) rating
- Hazard Risk Category 2
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 and tested to ASTM F2178 specifications
Arc flash face shield features:
- Includes hard hat and face shield with PrismShield lens (AS1200HAT-SPL)
- 191 x 508mm viewing area
- Extra-light tint for increased visibility
- Absorbs >99.9% of harmful UV radition
- ATPV rating of 12 cal/cm2
- Unique weight-balancing design
- Ventilated design
- Adjustable pivot tension
- One-hand operation