Cat IV 600V Phase Rotation Indicator Model T855
Designed for line workers, Accredited Service Providers and smart meter installers, the Cat IV 600V Phase Rotation Indicator indicates if the phase sequence is correct. The motor indicator of the T855 will rotate clockwise to indicate if the phase sequence is correct.
10amp fuses connect with each lead to provide overload protection. The phase rotation indicator has 1 meter of split lead, and 0.5 meters of cable. The line worker can easily connect across an overhead LV line and have lead distance available when the test is made.
- Safety and Compliance EN61010 Cat IV 600V
- Input Voltage 200 to 600V AC
- Frequency range 50 to 60Hz
- Color coded alligator clips
- Large crocodile clips connect to fused leads (10A)
- Double-insulated leads
Supplied in a gift box with soft vinyl case with a user manual.
For more info about this product, please contact us