Equipotential Mat 181EP-1
Designed to assist in de-energised or non-live work practices, the Equipotential Mats eliminates step and touch potential voltages by establishing an equal voltage potential between the person using the Mat and the clamped object.
The complete kit is light weight and portable, designed to be installed for temporary applications, including the operation of switch gear or plant and equipment.
Equipotential Mat kit consists of
- Stainless Steel Mat 770mm x 770mm
- Bound edges
- 35mm2 Weldflex cable with heavy duty insulation
- 400 Amp welding clamp with heavy duty spring and copper contacts
- All hardware is Stainless Steel and Brass to prevent corrosion
- Cable affixed to Mat to prevent fatigue
- Joints and lugs covered with mastic-lined heat shrink to prevent fraying
- Lightweight protective carry bag
- Balmoral Engineering Item No 181EP-1
For more info about this product, please contact us.