HeartSine Defibrillator, Samaritan 360P fully-automated
The Samaritan® 360P will assess the patient and analyse their heartbeat. It will then automatically perform shocks as needed.
We love how user-friendly this defib is, with CPR coaching and automatic shocks to eliminate the risk of human error.
In addition, the extremely compact design is ideal to keep on site or in a vehicle.
An orange carry case is included.
Features of the HeartSine defibrillator:
- The defib detects motion and other interferences to ensure the rhythm is shockable
- It is lighter and smaller than other defibrillators
- A clear voice and visual prompts guide you throughout the process
- You only need one button to operate the defib, therefore reducing confusion
- The device runs automatic self checks each week
- A flashing light shows you that the device is ready for use
- 4-year electrode and battery life
- 8 year Warranty
How to use:
For more info about this product, please contact us.