Our High Voltage Rescue Kit is designed to rescue victims of electric shock who have been working on high voltage switchboards and substations.
- Locating and isolating the supply (includes a high quality torch for maximum visibility)
- Protecting the rescuer
- Retrieving the victim (using the high quality fiberglass crook tested and rated for HV use)
- Providing essential first aid (using trauma dressings and resus card)
All items in the kit are stored in a high-visibility, easy-access Velcro bag, so everything is immediately on hand in an emergency situation.
This kit contains the highest quality components available in Australia, and is essential for any electrician working in a potentially dangerous location.
Our High Voltage Rescue Kit meets all local and national industry standards. It is suitable to use in all states of Australia.
- Orange PVC kit bag, with easy-access Velcro opening. Dimensions 455mm (L) x 290mm (H) x 138mm (W).
- Non-conductive LED torch and battery included
- Fire blanket to AS3504
- ‘Isolate Here’ sign – white with red text
- 8m HV rescue crook
- Multi trauma dressing
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation card
- 17kV Class 2 Electrician Gloves (Size 11)
Safety & Maintenance:
Before beginning work in a potentially dangerous location, the kit should be inspected to ensure that all items are inside and ready to use if needed. Inspect each item for signs of damage and deterioration.
Examine the rescue kit every 6 months. Any item failing test or showing signs or wear must be replaced.
Part Number 11021
For more info about this product, please contact us.