Insulated Piercing Pit Connector 100A Submersible K199
The K199 is submersible and insulated for underground pit installation. It is suitable for holding 22mm x 58mm barrel-type fuses.
Underground services can connect the K199 quickly and safely using a ratchet spanner. The connectors have been rigorously tested and avoid the need for stripping, compression tooling or heat shrinking.
They are available in boxes of 10.
- Terminals incorporate insulation piercing technology
- Simple, quick, fail-safe three-step installation
- 2 cable entry points to suit phase connections and 100AMP fuse capacity with a 22 x 58 barrel type (excludes fuse)
- Tapered flexible cable seal enables the IPC to remain waterproof, even when cables are not in straight alignment with the connector
- Separate connector with the fuse remaining in the dead side
- Plug provided to cap live side
Insulated Piercing Connector Range:
The IPC terminals suit XLPE and PVC insulated single core and multi-core cables, accepting a wide range from 6 – 50mm2.
For more info about this product, please contact us