Salisbury lift front hood 40cal/cm2 – LFH40PLT-SPL
Salisbury’s revolutionary 40cal/cm2 lift front hood combines the award-winning, weight-balancing face shield, a transparent chin guard and the standard hood.
The face shield has a 40 calorie polycarbonate duel lens with revolutionary PrismShield technology. PrismShield™ provides full colour recognition, making sure workers can tell similarly-coloured objects apart. It also increases general visibility, especially when working indoors in poorly lit rooms. The lens itself is also anti-fog and abrasion resistant.
The transparent chin protector is also rated to 40 cal ATPV, and work with a riveted Velcro latch and trigger mechanism. The combination of the wide face shield and transparent chin guard more than doubles the vertical peripheral vision of the standard hood.
The lift front hood has 60% less fabric weight than the standard hood, without offering the same level of arc flash protection. This makes the hood lighter and more comfortable.
The industrial bracket design creates a natural ventilation system that allows carbon dioxide and heat to escape as it rises from the body. The removal of fabric over the hard hat without compromising worker protection mitigates trapped air that can cause fogging and heat stress.
- 40cal/cm2 Arc Thermal Protective Value (ATPV) rating
- Meets standards NFPA 70E, ASTM F2178, ASTM F1506
Features and Benefits of the lift front hood:
- Improved visibility, vertical peripheral vision field increases by 109% which allows for a clearer view of surroundings
- Equipped with the Honeywell Salisbury PrismShield™ full colour recognition lens
- Shield and chin guard offer an additional 45 degrees of vertical view over standard hoods
- Allows for use of task lights to add much needed convenience lighting in dark work places
- Contains 60% less fabric weight than standard hoods which makes it lighter and more comfortable to wear
- Industrial design creates a natural ventilation system beneath the brim of the hard hat
- Weight: 1.04 kg
- Viewing Area: 7.5” x 20”