Prysmian Low Voltage ABC Cable – 2 Core 25mm2 Aluminium – 300 metre drum
Available as Click n Collect from Prestons only.
Use this Low Voltage Aerial Bundled Cable for aerial reticulation to residential residences whenever you require reliability, safety and low installation costs.
Benefits in using ABC cable include:
- Reduction of bushfire hazards.
- Decrease in frequency of tree lopping.
- Safety to general public and wildlife.
The 2 Core 25mm2 Aluminium is used throughout Australia by Electricity Authorities as a “service cable” and single phase overhead cable.
- X-90 XLPE Insulated
- 2 Core Hard Drawn Aluminium Conductor
- 25mm2 nominal conductor area
- 5.9mm nominal conductor diameter
- Manufactured to AS/NZS 3560.1
Drum Specification (typical)
- Timber Construction
- 700mm Diameter x 355m Width
- Spindle size 65mm
- Total weight approx 75kg
This cable has been approved for use on Endeavour Energy, Ausgrid and Essential Energy networks.
Please note that you need to buy this product by the drum. Therefore the minimum order is 300m. You can order your Low Voltage ABC Cable for click ‘n collect (local pick-up) at our Prestons head office branch.
For more info about this product, please contact us.