Prysmian Low Voltage ABC Cable – 4 Core 25mm2 Aluminium – 200 metre drum
Available as Click n Collect from Prestons only.
Low Voltage Aerial Bundled Cable is used for aerial reticulation to residential residences where reliability, safety and low installation costs are required.
Benefits in using ABC cable includes;
- Reduction of bushfire hazards
- Decrease in frequency of tree lopping
- Safety to general public and wildlife
4 Core 25mm2 Aluminium is used throughout Australia by Electricity Authority’s as a “service cable” and 3 phase overhead cable.
- X-90 XLPE Insulated
- 4 Core Hard Drawn Aluminium Conductor
- 25mm2 nominal conductor area
- 5.9mm nominal conductor diameter
- Manufactured to AS/NZS 3560.1
Drum Specification (typical)
- Timber Construction
- 700mm Diameter x 355m Width
- Spindle size 65mm
- Total weight approx 95kg
Approved for use on Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy and Essential Energy network.
For more info about this product, please contact us.