Tower Worker Harness (Line Worker) by Miller
This safety harness is specifically designed and suited for power line, pole top and ladder workers working aloft on the electricity utility networks.
The harness features light weight, heavy duty polyester webbing. It uses zinc plated steel buckles and rings.
The line worker harness is highly versatile and features push-through buckles, front belay loops & a rear D-ring, side D-rings, shoulder loops as well as adjustable buttocks/shoulder/leg/waist straps and padding around the waist and buttocks.
Features of the Tower Worker Harness:
- Frontal fall arrest loops
- Dorsal dee with 300mm extension
- Work positioning side dees
- Vest style makes it easy to don
- Fully adjustable shoulder and leg straps
- Built-in buttock padding offering greater comfort
- All attachment points labelled and defined
- Manufactured from 43mm polyester webbing
- Weight 2.9kg
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
It is excellent for general fall arrest for Tower/Pole work and working in confined spaces.
Excludes pole straps and lanyards.
Replaces the old linesman belt or safety belt once used by power utility workers.
For more info about this product, please contact us