ModieLive EMF generator – Modiewark tester
The ModieLive is an EMF generator, used to test the correct operation of the Modiewark non-contact voltage tester.
You can use the ModieLive in conjunction with the Modiewark non-contact voltage detector. The Unit produces an EMF (electromagnetic field) which can be detected by the Modiewark to prove that it is working correctly.
The Modielive produces enough EMF to allow the Modiewark to be tested at the 500,000 volt setting, at a distance of 50 mm.
- Internal Voltage
- Length: 185 mm
- Diameter: 51.5 mm
- Weight 425 grams
- Battery: 2 PP3 9 volt
ModieLive EMF generator operation:
- Install batteries and activate the ModieLive
- Set your Modiewark unit to the highest value that can be set
- Face the two units toward each other. The ‘live area’ of the ModieLive should be facing the Modiewark.
- Depress the testing units on switch for 2 or 3 seconds. The Modiewark will indicate a voltage.
- Repeat step 1 to step 4 using every voltage on the non-contact voltage detector if required.
Please Note: the lower the voltage setting on the Modiewark non-contact voltage detector, the further away the signal will be detected.
You should not leave the batteries in the unit over long periods of time.
For more info about this product, please contact us.