Dewar Electronics Neutral Supply Tester (NST) Storage Case
This custom built hard case by Dewar is designed to keep your valuable NST, lead set and manual neat and safe all in one sturdy case. This excludes the Neutral Supply Tester which is sold separately.
Features of the Neutral Supply Tester Storage Case
- Polypropylene hard plastic material
- Moulded firm foam base to fit NST, lead set ,hanging clip and manual
- Egg carton shape foam on inner lid to hold items secure
- Size 340mm x 280mm x 80mm
- Black coloured case with Dewar logo
- Weight 0.75kg (empty)
You can purchase the following matching accessories for the M1121 Neutral Supply Tester:
- Female socket earth clip (you only need one) to connect the earth lead to an alligator clip. This way you can connect the earth lead to any earth connection point with ease.
- Earth lead adapter cable (you only need one) to convert the earth lead cable to a retractable banana connector.
- Earth trailing lead with spike (you only need one). The 20m lead plugs directly into the Neutral Supply Tester’s standard earth lead.
Click on the following thumbnail to see the accessories and how they connect to the NST. You can also download a pdf here.
Neutral Supply Testers
Click here for the Neutral Supply Tester M1121 for NSW. This model is for New South Wales only, as the maximum neutral to earth voltage is 10 volts.
Click here for the M1120 Neutral Supply Tester for Qld, SA and Vic. This model is for use in Victoria, Queensland and South Australia, where the maximum neutral to earth voltage is 5.25 volts
For more info about this product, please contact us.