Dewar Electronics Neutral Supply Tester (NST) with Bluetooth and Screen Hold NST M1120-V2-B
This is the NST Bluetooth model for QLD, SA & VIC, as the maximum neutral to earth voltage is 5.25 volts. Click here for the NST M1121-V2-B Neutral Supply Tester for NSW & ACT.
Accredited meter installers use the NST Tester when placing smart meters on domestic and commercial switchboards. The NST Tester shows a safe or unsafe condition by measuring the voltage and impedance in relation to the connected active, neutral and reference earth.
The NST Tester ensures that the incoming active and neutral power connections are correctly identified and safe to use before you reconnect the main power.
Features of the NST Tester M1120-V2-B
This Bluetooth version of the NST Tester (M1120-V2-B) when used in conjunction with the NSTLINK App (which is free and available in both iOS (Apple) and Android operating systems) enables you to enter the meter number, download test results, save test results and then share those test results by email. See it demonstrated here:
This NST model also has “Screen Hold” functionality, i.e. where the result is displayed for on the LCD screen for 20 seconds after the test result, to provide the user time to either write down the result or take a screen capture of the result with their mobile device.
CAT IV 600V instrument compliance.
The unit is a compact unit with a lightweight, heavy-duty case. Its impact resistance case has an IP54 moisture and dust ingress rating.
The NST M1120-V2-B is a self-powered, passive device. The power is taken directly from the connection point, therefore you don’t have to worry about flat batteries or battery replacement.
The front panel has an easy to read LCD screen for measurement information and 3 LED status indicators.
An internal audible alarm acts as a secondary indicator to indicate a pass/fail at the end of the measurement cycle.
The NST M1120-V2-B carries out automatic internal self checks to ensure correct functionality of the instrument.
Items included in the box
- NST Tester M1120-V2-B
- CAT IV 36A 600V lead set
- Hanging Clip
- Female Socket Earth Alligator Clip
- Female Socket Neutral Alligator Clip
- Female Active Probe (1kV Cat IV 16A)
- User Manual
You can purchase the following matching accessories for the Neutral Supply Tester (NST) :
- Female socket earth clip (now supplied with NST Tester) to connect the earth lead to an alligator clip. This way you can connect the earth lead to any earth connection point with ease.
- Earth lead adapter cable (you only need one) to convert the earth lead cable to a retractable banana connector.
- Earth trailing lead with spike (you only need one). The 20m lead plugs directly into the Neutral Supply Tester’s standard earth lead.
- Storage case Custom-built hard case designed keep the NST Tester unit, lead set and manual neat and safe.
Click on the following thumbnail to see the accessories and how they connect to the full range of NST Testers
Compliance, service and repair
The manufacturer is able to issue re-compliance certificates and carry out services and repairs. Visit Dewar Electronics for more info.
For more info about this product, please contact us.