Sicame CAW35DBE Tap Off Connector – Double Bolt
Sicame have designed the CAW series of Tap Off Connectors (TOC’s) for use on Australia’s utility networks where the mains is bare aluminium.
CAW series have been specially designed to provide a waterproof connection between insulated overhead services and bare aluminium mains. Electrical contractors and ASP’s can safely and easily install the CAW35DBE.
The double-bolt TOC is used for neutral connections.
Mains and service ranges:
Mains: Bare AL
- Stranding = 7/1.75 – 19/3.75
- Area (mm2) = 16 – 210
- OD (mm2) = 5 – 19
Service: Insulated copper or AL
- Range (mm2) = 6 – 35
- Insulated PVC, XLPE Copper or AL
- Piercing connector on service tap
- Service connection fully sealed and waterproof
- Tin-plated brass teeth
- High-vis shear-off ID tags
- See-through window
- Easily disconnect service by removing the connector from the mains
- Comes in a box of 6
Use only a 13mm, six-point hexagon socket to tighten bolts (ARS Code 02345).
All other connections made on the service and consumer’s cable must also be waterproof to prevent moisture ingress through the cable into the connector.
For more info about this product, please contact us