Sicame CAW35E Tap Off Connector (TOC)
Sicame have designed the CAW series of Tap Off Connectors (TOC’s) for use on Australia’s utility networks where the mains is bare aluminium.
CAW series have been specially designed to provide a waterproof connection between insulated overhead services and bare aluminium mains. Electrical contractors and ASP’s can safely and easily install the CAW35E.
Mains and service ranges:
Mains: Bare AL
- Stranding = 7/1.75 – 19/3.75
- Area (mm2) = 16 – 210
- OD (mm2) = 5 – 19
Service: Insulated copper or AL
- Range (mm2) = 6 – 35
- Insulated PVC, XLPE Copper or AL
- Piercing connector on service tap
- High-vis shear-off ID tags
- Complies with AS4396
- Easily disconnect service by removing the connector from the mains
- Simple M8 socket operation
- Comes in a box of 6
Use only a 13mm, six-point hexagon socket to tighten bolts (ARS Code 02345).
All other connections made on the service and consumer’s cable must also be waterproof to prevent moisture ingress through the cable into the connector.
For more info about this product, please contact us