Sicame HSC435DB House Service Connector – Double Bolt
The House Service Connector (HSC) is used as connection point on domestic dwellings by electricity utilities throughout Australia. The HSC Double Bolt Series has been specially design for the neutral connection. HSC’s specifically connect consumer mains (house side) to insulated overhead service mains (service side).
HSC435DB’s are easily and safely installed by electrical contractors or Accredited Service Providers (ASP’s) as they are both fully installed and have torque control shear-head bolts.
- Consumer Mains Cable Range (house side) 4 to 35mm2
- Service Side Tap Range (service side) 6 to 35mm2
- Transparent window to ensure cable is correctly inserted
- Shear heads on both connections
- IP67 rated
- Fully bi-metallic
- Bolt Head 13mm AF
- High visibility shear-off identification tags
- Pack size -Box of 10
View this product in the manufacturer’s brochure here.
For more info about this product, please contact us