Wiha Torque Screwdriver Set VDE 1000V (40674) 2872 T13 (13 Piece Set)
Torque setting adjustable between 0.8 – 5.0 Nm
Accredited meter installers can use the Insulated Wiha Torque Screwdriver when installing smart meters on domestic and commercial switchboards. Set the level of torque to control the exact limit of tightening on the screw. This level of control also provides a high level of user safety when fitting smart meters.
The manufacturer tests the protective insulation on each screwdriver to 1000 Volts AC and 1500 Volts DC. VDE and GS tested to IEC 60900
The set complies with all accuracy requirements as defined by DIN EN ISO 6789
A factory calibration certificate is provided with each set.
Use the Torque Setter tool (included in set) to adjust the torque value. A small window set in the handle shows the torque level. Set the torque value between 0.8 to 5.0 Nm.
The handle gives a clearly audible and perceptible click upon reaching the pre-set level of torque.
The insulated metal Adapter/bit holder locks all 6mm slimBits.
Protective insulation has been moulded into the lower area of each bit.
Items included in the 1000V VDE Insulated Torque Screwdriver Set:
- Torque Vario-S VDE Handle 0.8 – 5.0 Nm (26626)
- Adjusting Tool, screwdriver length 146mm, visible blade 90mm (26864)
- Screwdriver with bit holder, hex head 6mm, handle diameter 30mm (34577)
- Adapator TorqueVario-S, hex head 6mm, hex blade 3.68 (35870)
- Slotted bits x 3, 2.5mm and 3.5mm and 5.5mm
- Phillips PH bits x 2, PH1 and PH2
- Prozidriv PZ bits x 2, PZ1 and PZ2
- Prozidriv PlusMinus bits x 2, SL/PZ1 and SL/PZ2
- High quality roll-out storage bag
Download the Wiha VDE Torque Screwdriver brochure here.
For more info about this product, please contact us.