Michaud K96A House Service Connector
Used as a connection point on domestic dwellings throughout Australia. The House Service Connector (HSC) connects consumer mains (house side) to insulated overhead service mains (service side).
The K96A is easily and safely installed by electrical contractors or Accredited Service Providers (ASP’s) as they are fully installed and have torque control shear-head bolts.
Michaud K96A features:
- Bi-metal corrosion resistance accepting both copper and aluminium cables
- Multiple rib sealing system to ensure integrity of seal on all cable sizes
- Central solid barrier dividing each chamber.
- Consumers cable can be disconnected and reconnected.
- Tested to AS/NZS4396.
- Connectors is marked with cable sizes and strip requirements.
- Consumers and mains sides are clearly differentiated with markings and bolt colour.
PLP Michaud part no: K96A (replaces D-K96A and is equivalent to Sicame HSC435 series)
For more info about this product, please contact us.