Overhead earmuffs – Leightning L1
When you’re in a rough industrial environment and need to block out noise, the Leightning L1 earmuff is ideal. These overhead earmuffs feature a steel wire construction, and also provide high performance and robust durability.
Leightning L1 earmuffs stand up to daily use and abuse without compromising comfort. They also work well in extreme temperatures/humidity and under aggressive chemical influences.
Overhead earmuffs features:
- Air Flow Control™ Technology provides better attenuation, especially at low frequencies
- Optimal protection for virtually all noise frequency environments
- Robust design withstands demanding use
- Snap in ear cushions for quick and easy replacement
- Minimal headband pressure on the head
- Telescoping height adjustment that remains fixed during use
- Low profile cup
- Noise between 105dB to less than 110dB
- Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002
Howard Leight by Honeywell.
For more info about this product, please contact us.