Slingco Dirt Tarp ZLD10792, 1.83m x 1.83m
Heavy-duty and re-usable. 1,814kg maximum capacity.
Slingco Dirt Tarp applications:
Slingco Dirt Tarps or Dirt Mats are used to safely move crushed rock, sand, dirt, wet cement, dig spoils, and other contaminated soil. They are brilliant for keeping workers out of awkward, injury-prone positions.
Dirt tarps have become a must-have product at utility construction sites. You’ll find dirt tarps being used at pole change-outs, transformer terminations, pedestals, as well underground gas, telephone, and other underground utility applications.
The item of choice for lifter borer operators in the ESI industry.
- Heavy-duty webbing and lifting loops
- Double stitched for reinforcement and durability
- Simply clean, dry, store, and re-use!
- Compact enough, when folded, to store on truck
- 6′ x 6′ (1.83m x 1.83m)
- 4000lb (1,814kg) maximum capacity
Commonly referred to as Bog Mat or Dirt Mat
Slingco Product Code ZLD10792
See it in action:
For more info about this product, please contact us.