Cable Grid 2 Core 25mm2 Aluminium LV ABC cable – 300 metre drum
Available as Click n Collect from Prestons only.
Low Voltage Aerial Bundled Cable is used for aerial reticulation to residential residences where reliability, safety and low installation costs are required.
Benefits in using ABC cable includes;
- Reduction of bushfire hazards
- Decrease in frequency of tree lopping
- Safety to general public and wildlife
2 Core 25mm2 Aluminium is typically used throughout Australia by Electricity Authority’s as a “service cable” or single phase overhead cable.
Nexans 2 core 25mm2 AL cable:
- X-90 XLPE Insulated
- 2 Core Hard Drawn Aluminium Conductor
Drum Specification (typical):
- Timber Construction
- 700mm Diameter x 410mm Width (without lagging) – Diameter 760mm with lagging
- Spindle size 68mm
- Total gross mass weight 95kg
Approved for use on Ausgrid & Essential Energy networks (not approved for Endeavour Energy)
For more info about this product, please contact us.