Voltage Detector CAT IV 1000V (Model T7107A)
A bright LED and buzzer alarm informs you that a voltage is present. Also referred to as a volt stick.
Features an ergonomic pen shaped design for the ease of carrying & storage.
The AC Voltage Detector also includes a Precision Screwdriver for replacing 2 x AAA batteries.
- Voltage Range 50V-1000V AC
- Frequency range 50Hz-500Hz
- CAT IV or CAT 4 1000V
- Contact free voltage testing
- Phase detection in sockets
- Detection of cable breaks
- Bright LED
- Variable tone buzzer alarm
- CABAC Model T7107A
- No contact electrode WARNING Do not take risks.
Serious injury or death may result if not used correctly.
Only a competent person should use a non-contact voltage detector after reading the instructions.
CAUTION! Non-contact voltage detectors must be proven on a known live source before and after testing. An absence of detection does not mean the circuit under test is dead.
For more info about this product, please contact us.