Dewar Electronics Neutral Supply Tester NST M1121-V2
This model is for NSW and ACT only, as the maximum neutral to earth voltage is 10 volts. Click here for the NST M1120-V2 Neutral Supply Tester for QLD, SA and VIC.
Accredited meter installers use the NST Tester when placing smart meters on domestic and commercial switchboards. The NST Tester shows a safe or unsafe condition by measuring the voltage and impedance in relation to the connected active, neutral and reference earth.
The NST Tester ensures that the incoming active and neutral power connections are correctly identified and safe to use before you reconnect the main power.
Features of the NST M1121-V2
CAT IV 600V instrument compliance.
The M1121-V2 is a compact unit with a lightweight, heavy-duty case. Its impact resistance case has an IP54 moisture and dust ingress rating.
The M1121-V2 is a self-powered, passive device. The power is taken directly from the connection point, therefore you don’t have to worry about flat batteries or battery replacement.
The front panel has an easy to read LCD screen for measurement information and 3 LED status indicators.
An internal audible alarm acts as a secondary indicator to indicate a pass/fail at the end of the measurement cycle.
The M1121-V2 NST carries out automatic internal self checks to ensure correct functionality of the instrument and can be retrofitted with Bluetooth (no screen save).
Items included in the box
- NST Tester M1121-V2
- CAT IV 600V lead set
- Hanging Clip
- Female Socket Earth Alligator Clip
- Female Socket Neutral Alligator Clip
- Female Active Probe
- User Manual
You can purchase the following matching accessories for the NST Tester:
- Female socket earth clip (now supplied with NST Tester) to connect the earth lead to an alligator clip. This way you can connect the earth lead to any earth connection point with ease.
- Earth lead adapter cable (you only need one) to convert the earth lead cable to a retractable banana connector.
- Earth trailing lead with spike (you only need one). The 20m lead plugs directly into the Neutral Supply Tester’s standard earth lead.
- Storage case Custom-built hard case designed keep the NST Tester unit, lead set and manual neat and safe.
Click on the following thumbnail to see the accessories and how they connect to the full range of NST Testers
Compliance, service and repair
The manufacturer is able to issue re-compliance certificates and carry out services and repairs. Visit Dewar Electronics for more info.
For more info about this product, please contact us.